Monday, March 17, 2008

A Promise To Blog More Often

I have been so busy of late that it really has been a task to blog as often as I used to. Given the fact that I can't blog on my breaks in work as the computer there is an absolute relic, then it is quite a task to keep up with my old rating of blogging so often.


I had a good weekend. Went out with the lads on Friday night, Saturday night and met them for dinner at Marakesh, the Morrocan Buffet on Sunday afternoon. We were all pretty shattered and ended up going home about 11pm, which is early by our standards.


Rob starts a new job tomorrow and for everyone else, it is the Monday blues, as such!

Nothing much happened over the weekend. Watched some football at Hollywoods and most places were packed to the rafters due to the St. Pat's Day celebrations and the combination of 6 Nations Rugby being on. We banged up the Irish 33-10, which was great to see.......haha.


As I said, I have been working hard. We started a new semester and am getting used to new kids and new challenges. I got my visa renewed for one more year, so I am safe and happy at the same school until April 30th, 2009. Not sure what I will do then, but we shall see, shall we not!


The plan right now is to take 5 weeks off in August/September to go to Canada and then take my son to England along with all the family for our Jonathan's wedding. We found out that our David's wife, Carmel is due in September, too.Congratulations Carmel and David and with our Jonathan's soon to be wife, Sarah having had a baby boy, Willy, both lads will be Uncles and Husbands within the same year.....haha.
Great news all around and I am looking forward to seeing everyone and hanging out with family and friends in Canada and England while I am there.


Enough for now, as I am off to bed. The new queen size bed is great and although I still have my insomnia, the quality of mini-sleeping has improved!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.