Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Surviving all the doubts of life!

People say, whoever those people are, that writing your feelings helps you get some clarity in your everyday thoughts. Well, I guess those people never talked to someone that was too lazy to write!
I have been struggling the last few months to really get a grip of what I want to do and what I need to do and what it is that I am really doing...........................

Don't get me wrong, this is not me whining or complaining, but I just don't know what it is I am trying to put my finger on. It seems at times that I am very happy and focused with my life and then boom....................I am confused and second guessing myself about everything. Why? What is it that I want for myself? Does anyone else feel this way? I mean, I know that people suffer with this form of stress constantly, but I guess I am just asking if it is as bad as I do?

I like my life at the moment, but feel there is something missing.................but what? I know that not having any friends to hang out with is bothering me, but I am hoping that will change sometime soon, once the weather breaks and I can go out more often and actually meet people while I am out and about.

I am not interested in having a girl-friend at all. Listen to me, like I could pick and choose to have one or not.........lol. I just want to have some friends to hang out with and shoot the shit and maybe get drunk and go karoake or stuff. At the present time, I have none of that and maybe that is because I need to try harder or just get out of the house once in a while!









Ageing is one thing that I constantly struggle with. Am I attractive still with all the wrinkles and the drooping.....lol. Am I able to attract a nice woman, do I have enough to warrant interest..........I know it sounds ridiculous, as I always preach that confidence comes from within, but all I am doing is getting it out and writing down what I feel sometimes. I don't feel like this all the time, but it is the creeping in of these feelings that is beginning to bother me. Am I just bored? Do I need to do more or less or what...................



Anyway, enough for now. I am not the type to harp on myself constantly, although according to my family, I am always complaining......................lol. I guess I need to work on that and work on that and work on that and work on that....................fuck!





I am going to try and blog a bit more and make it available on Facebook. I think it will be a little bit more therapeutic if I do that. Oh yeah, I am going to London this weekend and going out for the first time in about 4 months to a place with women in it...........how sad is that! Maybe I will get my mojo back.......hope so.....and Liverpool had better win the Carling Cup and bring us a long awaited trophy back to the showcase with the others. YNWA.



Peace out, everyone!

No comments: