Sunday, August 31, 2008

Almost Back To Korea


My trip is almost over, sadly. But, like life in general, you just have to make new plans and get on with the daily grind of living.


I have had a fantastic time here in England. Saw pretty much everything and everyone that I wanted to. Time has flown by..... from going to London, to seeing my family and spending time with them to going to the match, which Liverpool rescued with only 2 minutes of extra-time left.....a highlight of the trip.


Haven't been able to blog at all due to lack of internet access.....drove me mad to tell you the truth. Will definitley be buying a laptop when I come to live here and have 24 hour access. I feel lost without the internet.....withdrawal symptoms and the lot!!!!!!


Had an interview at John Moore's University and it went really well. The lady that interviewed me was very nice and very frank and honest. It looks good all around......have the qualifications that I need to get in the program and will be eligible for the bursaries once I renew my EU passport. Looks like May I will be back in England and start the ball rolling on my new future......get my teacher's degree and then teach in secondary school....French and Spanish......can't wait to tell you the truth.....new plans and new horizons.


Now it is back to Korea on Wednesday and start the next ten months to save some money and bring my time there to an end. I think I will have a new appreciation for Korea once I return, as I know I will be leaving there in 10 months. Get all my stuff online sorted out for the application to university and then get all my other things in order to get ready to leave in May. Will have to go to Canada for a week or two first, then to England.


Already have a link to jobs teaching English here when I return. There are a lot of people from the Congo, the French part, who are keen to learn English and will learn at anytime and pay good money for it.......part-time work just like in Korea......more good news......loads of jobs going here to tell you the truth.


That's all for now.......keep you posted once I get back.


1 comment:

Dave Anjema said...

looking forward to having regular e-mails from you again...what's with people in England not up to speed with the net eh?