Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Nice 5 Day Holiday!

After my first full week of work, I found out that this weekend is the Korean version of Thanksgiving. It is called Chusok.......5 days holiday, thank you.

As I don't work on Fridays, I began my holiday tonight after work. We get an extra day off on the Tuesday due to the holiday falling on the weekend. Isn't that a nice break after coming back from my trip!


Not much else has been going on really other than the usual going to work and back at the gym religiously. Trying to get stronger and slimmer at the same time. The eating is the hardest part of all; old habits die hard.......haha.


Watched the England game last night online at 4am. They played great and did the whole nation proud. It was the first time that Croatia had been beaten at that stadium, to add to the achievement that England have done. 4-1 is a great score and puts us in a good spot at the start of the 2010 World Cup qualifying group that we are in.


I have posted some of the pics from my trip to England on Facebook for those that are in my friend's list. I will post a few here for those of you that are not. I wish everyone a good weekend and hope that Liverpool can beat Manchester in the league game on Saturday. Come on The Reds!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

tonight at noon said...

yes, this holiday, is always a treat for us. even better when it eats up more of the work week... :D