Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Of The Pics Is Just Down The Street From Me...Here In Seoul

Dad just sent me an email with some funny English on signs from around Asia. One of them is right down the street from me in Itaewon, an area, which I am sure you have heard or read about on my blog.

It is about 2 minutes from my gym and actually, Dave pointed it out again to me last weekend while we were in a taxi on the way back from Kangnam.......so funny, but so ridiculous.

There was a girl at my school last Friday that had a sweater on. She is only 11 years of age and like all Korean children and their parents, pays no attention whatsoever to what the writing says on their t-shirts or shirts. The shirt said exactly this:

"Your boyfriend will be kind and sweet, but will be kinder and sweeter when you've bigger boobies!"

You may think that it is outrageous, but I have read much worse, believe me. Now you know how bad the Koreans' English skills are!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

tonight at noon said...

classic paul. please take pictures when these shirts are worn. makes it that much more funny.