Monday, April 28, 2008

Seoul Hard Rock Cafe And The Seoul Zoo!

The Seoul Hard Rock Cafe opened up last week in Itaewon after a year's construction, so I decided to go and check it out. It was 10 dollars to get in and you got a small glass of champagne included for that price......whipdeedooda!!!!!

Then I ordered a vodka and tonic, which is my staple drink now and has been for about the last 3 months. How much, you ask? How about 11 dollars!!!!!!! What a rip-off.


The saddest thing about the whole place was the type of music they were playing. It is "The Hard Rock Cafe" you fucken morons!!!!!!! There are pictures of Buddy Holly and Johnny Cash and Jimi Hendrix and many other memorabilia from rock 'n' roll stars etc. But wait, the Korean "Hard Rock Cafe" decided to play DANCE MUSIC and RAVE MUSIC and other unappropriate shite not related to the theme of the place.......dumb ass Koreans, let me tell you.......I was so pissed.
Needless to say, I will not be going there EVER again. It was a very well decorated place, but the music lost all the class that it had built inside........phew.....don't get me started........insulting my favourite kind of music like that!!!!!!!!!


Also went to the Seoul Zoo on Saturday, which was great. It is world class and I am going there again. They had every animal imaginable and it is HUGE. It has mini-tram cars going around, like ski-lifts. It is also very cheap and a very well designed place. An all around good visit and like I said, I am going again. Took a few pics and here they are on my blog......haha.


Other than that, not much else going on. I had to mention the smell of my aparment to the landlord. It has been stinking for about 3 months, but I thought it would pass, but not!!!! There is a problem with the drains as I also hear the drains gurgling in the morning when I am sleeping and the other houses above and next to me are taking a shower or whatever. Got to be looked at, so I went tonight and saw the landlord. He is a nice fella and speaks English well. He said he will get it looked at right away. I told him that I had waited months, but now with the summer coming, it would be unbearable.
It has stunk ever since I moved in, to tell you the truth. Paying 550 a month for a one bedroom house, it should not stink like shit!!!!!!!!! Let's see what action is taken.
If nothing is done, I will keep bugging him until something is done or I will think about moving.......seriously, it has gotten that bad now. Maybe it is partly my fault for waiting so long, but I am not going to wait much longer if nothing is done.


Still no teacher at my school. They had better get their arses in gear.....haha. I have finished one year on Wednesday, April 30th. Shit, it has flown by this last year. As I said, I signed for another year as I like the school and have it running the way I want it to now. I like the kids and they are showing improvement all the time.....job satisfaction is truly intact!

No comments: