Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just Get On With It!


That is the phrase of the day: Just get on with it!
That is the advice that I have received from very trustworthy sources.........wait a minute......I think that is what I am doing-all the time!


I hope that people don't misunderstand my blogs as being a place for me to feel sorry for myself because that is not what I mean for it to be. I write how I feel as I often just want to write it down to get the thoughts out of my system.


I also hope it allows other people with likewise thoughts to know that they are not the only ones thinking in a particular way. There are many trains of thoughts in our lives and we all suffer; some more than others at different times.


I just write down what I feel. If people think I am a basket case, then so be it. But it is better than just never talking about it, isn't it? My blog is a motivator and a healer for myself. The last thing I want is for people to think that I am feeling sorry for myself.


My life is what it is; a life. I am very happy with my life at the moment, but there are things that I am going to strive for in the future. Let's leave it at that.........


I went to the gym and had a good run and feel much better, physically. Rambling emotions and relevant feelings put aside, I am enjoying my life, believe me. I am not an old fart, by any means, but am older than someone younger than me.......haha.


Here is to the spirit of life and the love of your family and friends. Let it be, eh!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul,

I love reading your blog, It takes alot for one to write down their feelings and let the whole world read it, you should feel proud you can do that. Christ everyone goes through ups and downs in life, Chin up! You have your health, good family and a great network of friends, now go for a jog, LOL
Jayne