Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rehtorical Statement!

I would like to say that the blog that I put on yesterday- I should call it an emotional moment really- was just how I was feeling at that moment due to getting another cold and being dead on my feet!!!!




I am happy to say that today I feel much better. Emotionally, I mean. I can't say that I feel better health wise, as I feel as sick as a dog even typing this blog. But, I am okay and know where I am, know what I want and what I am doing.



The answer to each of those questions goes like this: Where am I going? Nowhere.
Know what I want? Nothing. Know what I am doing? Not in a hundred years do I have a bleeding clue........hahaha.




At least I am a realist and I am enjoying knowing exactly how I feel. Anybody feel the same way?



Here is to a good weekend and a healthier throat, nose and head......I know, I am crying like a stuffed turkey........


2 comments:

Dave Anjema said...

I think I'll bring my camera tomorrow to get some new pictures for you...lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my god Paul, everytime I look at that picture of you with those sunglasses on I laugh my arse off, too funny..
jayne