Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Found some awesome pics of Liverpool's Istanbul Champions League Victory and Celebrations!


Cisse and Traore showing off the bodies that are produced by running 7 days a week!



















Stevie G with the cup that every player dreams about hoisting once in his career.


















Wow, when he missed I almost passed out, but when the rebound went in I almost passed a bus!!!!


















A showing of fans that will never be matched at the club level by any team in history.



Just wanted to share some of these pics with all my visitors. The pics say enough, I need say no more other than it was my Mum's 65th birthday on May 25, 2005. She became an old age pensioner, the coolest and most hip OAP that I know, other than my dad!!!!!!!...
That day Liverpool won the Champions League for the 5th time and are now proud owners of the trophy forever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.