Saturday, March 24, 2007

Back In Korea And Loving It

Well, I arrived back in Korea two days ago and I must say, I love this place!

It feels like I was never gone and although I am living out of motel rooms for now, I love it.




The highlight of my return was yesterday when I made it back into the sauna......it was so nice and I felt so clean and healthy after I was finished.




Dave and I stayed one night in Bundang then one night in Moran and today we are heading to Itaewon. We met up last night with Sara from Manchester and Irish Catroina.......sorry don't have any pics and won't have any until I get settled and can download some onto my own computer.







I have been looking for a place to stay and have one good lead already. I have to talk to the woman today to see what is going on with it. I also have been applying after jobs. There are literally hundreds of them and I really am in no hurry to jump into one unless it is suited for me. I will interview them, not the other way around.




I will blog some more about my trip as the weeks go by. For now, I have to be patient and wait until I get all my stuff in my new place and I have no idea when that will be. It is fun though looking and kind of like a new adventure. I have enough money to keep me going for a little while, but won't worry about it for now.


We are going to watch the England vs Israel game tonight at Hollywood's. They are showing it live at about 2.40am. Quite a change from the shutdown times that I experienced both in Canada and England.

No comments: