Monday, March 26, 2007

Moved Into My New Place........Loads Of Sorting.

Dave kindly took me to Bundang and picked up all my stored stuff from my old building. Jeremy that I used to work with, was storing most of it and Rebecca stored a couple of bags also.



We left the motel this morning about 9.15am and then headed to Migum, in Bundang. We got there about 10am and filled Dave's car with all my stuff.



We got to my place a little after 11.30pm and I started to unpack all of my stuff. In between doing that, I cleaned my room a bit and did a big clean-up of the bathroom. I 'ajaxed' the toilet, sink and floor and put all my shaving accesories away in the cupboard.




I partially hooked up my computer, but I don't have a monitor right now and have to buy one. I want to get one of the flat, small ones, not the big bulky one.



I spent about 2 hours puttering around and putting the suitcases away. The place will suit me fine and has everything that I will need. There is a water machine and the place has air-conditioning, which is a must in the summer.



As I said before, Kate is hardly there during the week. She comes on a Wednesday night and then is gone until Friday night.



My room is an absolute mess, but with a little bit of time, it will get there. I have things sorted somewhat. I have a big bookshelf-cupboard that will help me sort some of my stuff.



Dave and I still have to go and pick up our suitcases from Incheon at the Emirates cargo department. I am going to check online now, where it is and how to get there and also to track the shipment.



I went to the sauna again. I have found a sauna/fitness club that is really nice and is in the basement of The Hamilton Hotel. It will do me fine and I will have no towels or sweats to wash. They supply the top and the shorts and the towels are always supplied by the public baths. I think I will join up at the end of this week.



Like I said before, the area is awesome where I am living and there is stuff everywhere to see and do. I am walking lots of different ways when I leave the house to get myself accustomed to the different streets and ways to get to and from home.

No comments: