Wednesday, March 28, 2007

For People Who Think It Is Okay For Their Kids To Be Overweight!

I read this article today and every single parent that has young children, should do the same.



It is amazing in today's technologically advanced society, we are in denial about our children and the health effects that food is having on them.


On another front, I finally got my suitcase after a big mess up by the wonderful cargo company in Manchester. They transferred the information from one waybill onto another and forgot to copy the contact numbers that I left for them.


Because of this, the case went to Gimpo airport after it arrived in Incheon. Dave and I went there today and after an hour of back and forth in the cargo area at Incheon (nobody knew their arse from a hole in the ground there either,) we were told that the cases had been sent to Gimpo Airport, which is in another part of Seoul, about 30 mins away.


After having left about 10.30am, we arrived in Bundang at about 4.50pm!!!! I was not pleased, that is for sure. I will be sending an email explaining what happened and telling Emirates that they are responsible for their sub-carriers, no matter what happens.


Enough complaining anyway. I am very happy to be back here. I joined the gym/public bath yesterday and had a workout. I was a little stiff today, but it feels good.


I organized some more of my room and I am buying a monitor from Derrick, the fella that built my computer, tonight in Bundang. Then I am meeting a few friends of mine at Dublin's as it is a going-away party for one of them, Sharon.


I will be staying at Sara's and Caitroina's tonight, as they offered and then up in the morning and off back to Itaewon for a 2pm interview for my new job. Actually, they want my degree and transcripts, so they can apply for an E2 visa for me. So I will be off to Japan again for a day or so, in the next few weeks.


Cheerio for now....................

No comments: