Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 Days To Go And Then Back To Reality

The sunshine has come out the last couple of days and it is very very hot. I am getting a bit of a tan.

I will add some more pictures once I get back to Korea. Right now I am just enjoying the weather and lying by the pool.


Couple of really good pics from Tony in Korea. It is of Hyundae Beach in Pusan. Crazy number of umbrellas and what I would call, "Choquer Block!!!!!!!"


2 days left, but once I get back to Korea, I still have 3 days off due to a school holiday on the Monday and Tuesday and a national holiday on Wednesday. Lots of time to recover and get back to the gym.


I have been eating well here. Not a lot of junk food and not a lot, volume wise. Swimming in the pool and walking lots and lots everwhere.

No comments: