Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Son, Tyler Pearson Campbell Turns 20 Today!

I remember where I was 20 years ago today! I was at the hospital for the birth of my son at 5.42am, September 16th. 1987.

It was one of the best days of my life, as well as being the scariest. I remember thinking to myself- what am I going to do? I am responsible for this human being now!


It was thrilling and also nerve-wracking, but a beautiful day and one that I will always remember.


I hope my son has a wonderful birthday today and although I can't be with him physically, not a day goes by that I don't think about him and love him to death!


I will be calling him, as I always do every Sunday. We always have a good chat and we have a good laugh too. I am looking forward to taking him to Liverpool next August and hopefully go to Europe for a few days. All I need is the money to do it....hehe.


Happy Birthday, Son.


Love, Dad.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: