Monday, September 24, 2007

The Rain Has Finally Stopped!

After a couple of days of constant rain, there is finally some sunshine to sit by the pool and bask in.




The weather has been so shitty, but the place is hopping alive at any time of the day. Got some pics here that I took over the last few days. Hope you like some of them.




I got a ride in one of the tricycles yesterday. It costs about a dollar to go pretty much anywhere close in and around the middle of Angeles.



I went over the the huge SM Mall, which has loads of western shops and eating places. I bought a pair of hooped earrings for myself and a pair of swimming trunks and a vest.




I only brought a gym bag with me here to The Phillipines. I wanted to carry the least amount of stuff possible and it was a good idea.




As I speak, the weather has clouded over again and hopefully, it won't rain too much again. Everyone here says it is so so unusual, as the rainy season ended about a month ago. Must have something to do with the typhoon around Taiwan and the general area.




No plans today, as usual. Seems funny not having a cell phone or a watch, but kind of cool. The only time I have is a clock in the hotel room. The room is dark, so it is difficult to know what time of day it is, unless you poke your head out of the door, which is what happened this morning at about 10am.




Watched some of the football here on the tele. They showed the Arsenal game and also the Everton game as well as the Man. City game. Star sports channel is on the regular cable.




Chelsea lost without the "Chosen One!" What a laugh that is. Show us yer top bollocks, Morinho. You wanker!!!!!!!




Can't stand him to tell you the truth. You would never know, would yer!




Enough blogging for now. Off to lie by the pool and cool down.




Check out the picture of me beside a Ford Pinto! I haven't seen one of them in a long long time.

The sun is back out again, so let's hope that I can get some colour before I go back to Korea, just to prove that I was here.


Some of the pics are self-explanatory except for the one of Rob by the road-kill. It had flies all around it and was embedded into the pavement. It was funny to see, so we decided to get Rob looking like he was eating it.

2 comments:

tonight at noon said...

sounds like you're having a blast, some nice shots, especially that one of the two, umm... yeah... enjoy.

Dave Anjema said...

good thing the sun is back anyways, hope it's there for the rest of the trip..remember my advice to you guys before you left..lol