Tuesday, December 18, 2007

3 Days Of Recovery

I switched Monday to work Friday with my Korean teacher, so I had yesterday to start getting over this sinus infection. I woke up this morning though with the shakes and really felt ill. I tried to get up and shake it off, but I felt really bad still. I decided to call in sick and it actually will work out good, as Wednesday is a holiday here. voting day, so I will have 3 days off in a row and then back to work Thursday.



One's health is important and we don't really think too much about it until we are sick. The medecine is knocking me a little sick, but I think my body is getting used to it now. It is very strong and I have to take it 3 times a day for 10 days. I have to eat before I take it also.




Going out now to get something to eat and to get some fresh-air. I will also be going to the sauna a little later on. My throat feels better today and my nose is not quite so sore and stuffy......hopefully on the road to recovery.



There you go, whinging is over.......

No comments: