Friday, December 28, 2007

Sleepless Nights In Seoul Korea!

The last couple of nights, I have not been able to get myself to sleep at a half-decent time.

Last night, I went to bed at 7am after watching about 4 games from the EPL. It was okay, as I didn't have to get up until 4pm.


Can't say the same thing tonight, though. I am still up watching the Man City vs Blackburn game and it is 5am. I have to get up at 9.30am!


I began reading a new book today, also. It is called 'The Lovely Bones.' It starts off very serious and quite shocking with a murder, but as the blurb on the back of the book says, "don't be too shocked and stop reading the book, carry on and it will become a very surprising and invigorating book.'


Well, up to now, I must say that it is a very good book and very hard to put down. I have already read about 100 pages and about a third of the book. I think it will be a very good read.


I am still in the process of reading 'The Lexus and The Olive Tree,' which is a book about globalization. It is a very good book, but tough going. I am really enjoying it, though I have to take breaks to absorb all the business jargon and in-depth ideas.

No comments: