Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ride Baby Ride Baby Ride Baby Ride!

I am not working at my school again until January 2nd, which is a nice break for the holiday season.
Sangil Dong Elementary School students.




So, today I decided to just hop on a few buses and see where they took me and also to get to know Seoul a little bit better. That is exactly what I did for about an hour and a half. I just put on my ipod and wrote a few numbers of the buses that I was on and made note of some of the landmarks and areas that I was in. Across one bridge and then across another and so on.......
Henry and Jane.




Seoul is between the Han River on both sides and goes North and South of it as well as East and West. It has between 5 or 6 bridges that go across the Han River. Not sure of the exact number, but I know it is quite a bit of engineering, to say the least.
My new cell phone; well, 3 months ago, anyway.



I am planning on doing the same tomorrow morning and getting on a few buses close to where I live. There are a few that I have wondered where they end up or where they go. Well, tomorrow, I shall put my curiousity to an end.
Suzie and Jenny from Sangil Dong.




I had a good xmas, just hung out with Dave, Rob, Tony, Richard, Billy, Ryan and his girl, Rosie and her fella at Dave's house on Xmas Eve.Chris made it, too after going the wrong way into Seoul and on a bus for about 2 hours.....funny as hell, really. It was a fun time and we had some good discussions and arguments, but all in good faith of course.


We went to Ryan's house and then Dave, myself, Rob, Chris, and Dan went to a bbq pork place and has something to eat. Dan had taken Tony to the bus station so that he could get back to Ulsan.
We had a nice meal and then we all headed our seperate ways. Dan drove Rob and myself back to Seoul and I took my 2 bags of novels that I had left at Dave's with me, too. Have a load of books to read now. Thanks Sara......got them when she left Korea, from her apartment.
Pic of my wardrobes in my house and my clothes dryer!




It is Dave's birthday this Sunday, so we all will be doing something this Saturday to celebrate. I am done taking my medecine today, so I will partake in some liquid spirits this weekend.


That is all for now. Don't have any pics to fill this long dialogue up. Gonna add a few anyway, just to give the blog some colour.

No comments: