Friday, January 04, 2008

27 Hours Into A 48 Hour Fasting Session

Yep, that's right. It is that time of the year again to purge my system completely and get all the junk out of there or at least give my body a good chance to digest some of the residue out of the tank.

I am currrently into my 28 hour and I don't feel hungry at all. I have been drinking lots of water and had some juice this afternoon and some coffee.

This is not the first time that I have tried this. I have been doing this for many years now. Don't know if it helps my system in the long run, but it just feels good to do it once in a while.

I have not done any exercising other than walking while I am fasting, for obvious reasons. I will work out tomorrow and then tell you how things went.

For now, suffice to say that I am feeling good and will continue to do so unless I start to really want to eat and then I will..........

No comments: