Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20th Already!

This month seems to be just flying by. Can't believe that there are only 11 more days left in the month. It seems like yesterday that it was New Years Day!

Not a lot has been happening. I am extremely busy these days hence the drop in volume of blogging that I am doing.

I usually am done at 9.30 most nights now and then by the time I get home, it is after 10. I have not been to the gym once this week, which is bothering me somewhat.

It has been cold as hell here in Seoul and I think that has been taking it out of me, too. I just don't feel like doing anything when it is this cold. Don't really even want to go out the door.....haha.


The Africa Cup of Nations is starting today and I am looking forward to that. They are not showing any of it on t.v, but I can get every game on line. The online site is http://www.p2p.eu/ and it is a fantastic site. Stu got me onto it and I watch all the football matches on that now.

Didn't go out on Friday night. Just stayed home and went to bed about 11, which is ridiculously early by my standards.

I am still feeling sick. Got rid of that sinus infection and know my eyes are caked every morning and my throat hurts and I have a little bit of a cough that is very dry......ah poor baby Paul, you'll be alright!!!!!!




I really am tired of being sick and hold no trust in the drugs that they give you here. It seems like the stuff never gets rid of whatever it is you have......ever. Tired of going back to the doctors and telling them to give me something stronger. They are the doctors, shouldn't they know? Dumb arses that I have no faith in.

Gonna sign of now, before I get too much more negative. Needless to say, I have the winter blues, big time! I will head out tonight and try to neutralize them.......

No comments: