Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year To All Of You And Your Families And Friends



The biggest thing about the new year is always about resolutions. Do any of you have any? Of course, I do.


So in short, here they are:


1. To keep myself healthy by eating only good food and exercise more than I did last year.


2. To drink way less. Have a curfew of 2am when I am out.


3. Spend more time doing quality things such as reading, studying and sometimes just mental health time.


That is it, I am afraid. Nothing earth shattering, but all the same, very important things for me to improve on. I think they can easily be achieved, as I have already put some of them into motion before the new year got here.


I wish everyone that is reading this blog and their family and friends, the best of health for the coming year. Really without good health, we have nothing. All the best to all of you and I hope that I continue to interest you more than I have done in the past with some of my new blogs.

No comments: