Thursday, June 07, 2007

Charlie Campbell Has Arrived!

Our Johnny and Sara are the proud parent's of baby Charlie Campbell..........yipeeeeeee!!!!!!

Both the baby and mother are well, which is always great news. Uncle Dom and Auntie Ann are the proud grandparents and our David, the proud Uncle. I heard that they have already bought a liverpool sleep outfit or something like that for the baby.....haha!!!!!

I should have the internet installed at my house tonight and then I can start blogging more regularly and post some pics of my new house.

I am planning on having a house warming party, which will be my first ever, by the way. I am going to have it on the last Saturday in June, the end of this month. I am going to invite maybe 10 or so people and have a nice chilling evening and then maybe afterwards, head into Itaewon.

I am now Lord of The Manor and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: