Saturday, June 02, 2007

All Moved In...............Being Healthy Feels Awesome!

Dave helped me with the last of my stuff on Thursday night and I officially moved in at that time. I slept there and let me tell you, it is awesome to have my own place again......god I love my own space nowadays!!!!

It is a nice clean, small, cozy one room house. It has everything that I need and I can't complain and won't complain because I chose it! I don't have the internet there yet and don't know how long it will take for me to get it hooked up, but that is one of my priorities in the next little while.

I am just busy unpacking now and getting things in order, but to tell you the truth, it's fun! I feel like I am having a new beginning and the nice thing about this place is the fact that it is not the school's place, it is my place. No matter if I change schools or travel or do whatever, I don't have to move out of this place. As long as I pay the rent, then it is my place for as long as I want. I reckon at least 3 years.

I am going to the Holland vs South Korea game with Dave and then off to a party, which I think I already mentioned?

Last night, I met up with Sara who has her mum visiting from England. Her mum goes back on Monday, but it was nice to meet her and I actually crashed on Sara's couch as she lives in Bundang and I am here every Saturday anyway.

I hung out with Irish Catroina, you have seen both of them on the video that I posted a while back, singing "Like A Virgin."

Can't post any pics as such as I am at a pc room, but I will be taking lots of pics tonight at the game.

Nice to see Beckham back with England and he set up Terry's goal. He played well and I hope he continues to do so. He is an ambassador for the sport and although he is so vain and materialistic, he is still a class player and still has a lot to offer the national team.

No comments: