Thursday, June 21, 2007

Look Inside The Eyes Of Your Mind!

To say that my dreams last night were crazy, would be an understatement. I dreamt about all kinds of crazy stuff and as usual, don't remember too much about them.

I do remember however that I was talking to people in my dream and that I was getting married to a girl whose name I couldn't even remember. I remember getting into a van and standing downtown somewhere and telling my Mum and Dad that we would be late.

It was weird because in the dream, I remember feeling stressed that I was getting married and really didn't want to. Anyone have any ideas what that dream might represent? I do; I am mental!!!!

It was one of those dreams that once you wake up from, you breathe a big sigh of relief and then have a little chuckle.

It has been roasting hot here in Seoul over the last couple of days, but today it is drizzling. It has cooled things down a little, but I bet once it is finished, it will be even more humid than before. That is where having an air-conditioner is a bonus. I had mine on all last night. I have even figured out how to use it now.........

I bought some stools for my housewarming party next week; they were only 3000 won each and red to boot! At least there will be some seats for some of my guests and they are not too cluncky and actually I needed one for the bathroom as there is no sink in there and also one for by my bed to put my socks on. Rather than sitting on the floor or the computer chair.

Not much else going on. Life is going along nicely and I am looking forward to my next paycheck where there is no deposit to pay out of it and no furniture purchasing. I will actually have some money to spare this month; the first time since the middle of March!!!!!!!

Football is finished here until August and then hopefully, I will be playing regularly. The Peace Cup is coming to Korea, which involves 2 or 3 English teams, a Spanish team and River Plate from Argentina. Also, the Asian Cup starts in July, which is a big competition over here and Korea have not won it since 1984 or so.

No comments: