Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Going To Watch Liverpool vs Hong Kong XI.

I started morning classes on Monday due to the summer schedule change. That means that I work all this week including my usual day off, Friday. That means that we get two weeks off in a row, though. That never happens here in Korea, so it is monumental just to have that amount of time off!!!!!!

It is nice though, as I work this week, get 2 weeks off and then return for 2 more weeks of mornings and then back to the normal afternoon schedule.


I am getting up no problem at all, but must say, I don't like getting up that early anymore. I made the choice after working early mornings for about 20 years once I got to Korea. I am working afternoons and never getting up that early for work, ever again!!!!!!


Hey, it's my life and I choose to do things my way now. Whether people agree with that or not, it is still my life and I am living it according to my likes and dislikes. I know it sounds a bit selfish; I suppose that I am!!!!!!!!


Going to see the Liverpool vs Hong Kong XI at Hollywood's. It is a 9 pm kick-off, so it won't be done too late. I am getting to bed about midnight this week anyway.


Off to Ulsan on the weekend for the boy's beach party and hang-out. Looking forward to it very much. I found out that Gareth is going now, too. That is even better news. It should be a good time. Dave and I are leaving Friday night and should be down there about 11 or so. We are going to stay at Dan's house and then the whole thing is set to kick-off at 9am or so the next morning.


Included a few pics of shots of Itaewon and one of the police that surround the army base close to the War Museum. They wear t-shirts and carry these really long sticks that look like Kendo sticks. They are patrolling completely around the base along a marked pathway, which you can see above, on both sides. There must be in excess of 30 or so total policeman at the same time doing their patrols. They do it 24/7 too!!!!

No comments: