Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Stupendous House Party! A Good Time Was Had By All!!!!!

The party was great! Everyone had a great time and we all made my 'postage stamp' house feel more like home.

Pic 1. Tom, Dave and Rosie. Pic 2. Bobby, Dave, Richie (from Liverpool) and Guido from Italy. Pic 3 and 4. Richie and I messing about. I am not that drunk, I was just acting drunk.




Only one casualty was Jason who passed out after drinking a whole bottle of vodka within about 2 hours.......he went to sleep on my bed after we carried or should I say, steered him there.....lol.
Pic 1. Jason passed out on my bed. Pic 2. Dave, Richie and Matt (from Manchester, but a Liverpool supporter.) Pic 3. Rob by my bed, Sara (from Manchester and a good friend of mine) sitting on the chair by the computer, a couple of her friends in the group sitting down. One girl is an Aussie, the other English and another Irish. The UN might of had a meeting here last night.




Lots of good conversations were had and it was really nice to have some friends over to make my house feel like it is mine, at least for the next little while anyway.
Pic 1. Bobby who is from Canada and whose parents are Greek. We speak Greek whenever we get together. I met him through Sara. He is a great lad. Rosie who works with Dave, next to him. Met her for the first time last night.
Pic 2. Jason while he was still awake and Sara. Jason is from America and is an ex-military officer.
Pic 3. Dave with his usual salute to the camera. The back of Tom's head. He is from Wales, but lives in Liverpool. His name is Tom Jones.......lol....




The rainy season has started here in Korea. It lasts usually the whole month of July and it rains a lot and sometimes really really heavy. Got to get used to it as there is not much else we can do.

1 comment:

tonight at noon said...

sorry i missed it man... sounds like you had a good time. bg