Tuesday, October 16, 2007

All The Scousers Know "Purple Ackey!"

My mate Chris, told me about the legend of 'Purple Ackey.' I had lived out of Liverpool so long that I had no idea.

The story is that he used to go up to young men or whoever and touch their muscles. If you want to know the full story look up 'Purple Ackey' on Wikipedia. It gives the full story and busts the myths that were going around for around 20 years or so.

He still is a mad bastard like, but not the urban legend that everyone thought. Chris said that he heard he had been killed 3 times and came back to life......haha.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a true scouse legend Paul.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=65251744


Stu

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. jasmin holzbauer

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.