Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Celebrations In Seoul And Other Places

I didn't dress up. Couldn't be arsed to tell you the truth. Plus the fact that I was not going to spend an outrageous amount of money to dress up for one night. I am not a very creative person when it comes to dressing up. So, frig it!!!!





There were some good costumes around though. I didn't get to see too many as I hung out at Hollywood's all weekend and the other places were having fancy-dress parties and such. I was watching football most of the weekend.



I did get a good pic off Facebook though of Gareth down in Ulsan. He is dressed like a woman and makes a bloody good one, I must say. (He is the one in the scarf)hahaha.

He won't even know that I have put the pic on my blog, as he hardly ever checks my blog out. But, if he does.....surprise, Gareth!!!!!!



Watched the Liverpool game last night and it was a very good game, but Liverpool have no creativity up front. Crouch played well and needs to be used more often. A good match, but not a great performance by either side really.



No comments: