Saturday, October 06, 2007

Haven't Been Much In The Mood For Blogging!

I have been a little lax in the writing department lately due to laziness really. Since returning from the Phillipines, I have been on the go and trying to get into the groove of things again.





I am feeling more in the groove now. I worked Thursday and Friday at my school. That put me back into normal mode, as such.






Went to a part at Dave's house last night and it was a good time. Lots of people showed up including Sara from Manchester whom I haven't seen in months.






We all went up on the roof of Dave's building, which has a spectacular view. We just enjoyed the good weather and chatted about life and other things.






I am off to Hollywood's now to watch the Man U game and am meeting Chris there. The Liverpool game should be on after that, so I hope they play well and attack, attack, attack.






I was wrong about the LFC game. It is on today, Sunday. Going to watch it in a little while. Meeting Dave there and Chris should show up later.....I think.


Dave's party was good. Finished about 3am.... Rob and I got a taxi back to Bundang and I ended up getting home at 9am! I ran into Jason coming out of the U.N. Club and he wanted to hang-out, so I obliged.


I was shattered last night although I watched England beat Australia in the World Cup of Rugby. I am not much of a rugby fan, but will watch the World Cup, especially the quarter-finals. The favourites; New Zealand are out too. So, England play the hosts France in the semis.


No comments: