Sunday, June 18, 2006

Going To Watch The Korea Game At 4am.

Korea is abuzz once again as the Red Devils are playing in the early hours of Monday morning at 4am. Dave, Kyoung Hee and I are going to a park where they are showing the game on a big screen in the park. We didn't go the last time, but I guess the place was packed and the atmosphere was incredible. Let's hope that Korea can do a repeat of what Ghana did to the Czechs last night!


Here is a pic of my "World Cup" hat. Dave gave me this one to wear for the tournament. He also has another hat, but a different one. All the Koreans tonight will be in red t-shirts and bandanas and those red little horns. I call it a 'sea of red!'

I am hoping that Eriksson, the England coach comes to his senses and puts Lennon to start and let's Gerrard have a wandering role and not so much defensive work. I don't like Eriksson due to his lack of passion, as I see it. His tactics suck big time also. He reminds me of Houllier when he was at Liverpool; defensive, boring shite and playing to roles.

Let's hope that the rest of the tournament is as exciting as the first week. I have enjoyed it extremely and there have been some great games. I want to see England play a whole game the way they played the last 20 mins of the game against Trinidad. Let's hope!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: