Monday, May 28, 2007

3 Days Before I Move Into My Own Digs!

The countdown is officially on. I have 3 more days to wait until I finally move into my own place. I can't wait, to tell you the truth. It will just be so nice knowing that it is my own place and not the school's, as in the past. I plan on staying there for at least 3 years. That means no more moving for that time.........yipeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I am sick of moving over the past 7 years since I left Canada and then returned and then moved 3 times again and then returned to Korea and moved 3 times again.......Wow! I can't believe that I moved that many times. No more, my friends. I can actually decorate this place and make it feel like home.


I had a good weekend, which ended up by watching a football game of foreigners, which if all goes well, I will be playing with next weekend. Mostly a mix of Irish fellas and a couple of English blokes. They look like a good team and they have a couple of Ghanan lads who are really good. Should be a good team to hang out with as well. Some good craic and some good laughs as well.

The weather here is warming up and should be getting really hot within the next month or so.....humid as hell. I like though, so I can't complain.

I went to the gym 2 out of the 3 days on the weekend. I am still losing weight and am happy to say that I am weighing about 209lbs now. For those of you who only know kilos, it is about 95 kilos. Those of you who only know stones, it is about 14 stone 10 0r s0........ a big improvement from the previous weight back at the end of March......just keep going Paul, still got another 10 kilos, 22 pounds or a stone and a half to go.


Glad to see that Michael Owen played a full 90 mins for England over the weekend and I am actually glad that McClaren picked Beckham for the squad for next weeks game against Brazil and the qualifier the following week.

Dave and I have tickets to see the Holland vs Korea next Saturday night in Seoul. That should be fun and I am looking forward to seeing a good competitive match.

I will post some pics of the new place later this week, if all goes well.

No comments: