Saturday, March 18, 2006

Check out the song that was #1 when you were born!

Here is a picture of me as Dooley the friendly dinosaur at Halloween. I wore this costume to school that day and let me tell you, it was damn hot and I got tired of the kids wacking me in the head.
Hey everyone,
This is a fun site to visit and find out what song was number one when you or a loved one or friend was born. It is so cool!!!! Just click on the title and it will take you right there.
I found out from my sister that when her and I were born, we both had a song by Bobby Vinton at #1.
Just a bit of fun for all of you!!!! Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.