Thursday, March 30, 2006

A few pics of Kyoung Hee, myself and our small apartment.





This is a shot of the living room-bedroom-dining room. Notice the small water machine in the corner complete with the rice cooker below it and the toaster overn. Space usage is of the utmost importance in Korea! The t.v. is beside it with the bookshelf stereo in the corner. I bought that stereo back in 2000 and Dave had it while I was gone. He was nice enough to offer to give it back to me last September when he moved up to Bundang. It is a god send some times.





A nice pic of Kyoung Hee doing her sexy pose.... as always. That girl loves a camera, I can tell you that. Big-headed git.... haha.
See that small silver screen in the background by the water machine? It is the security system that shows whoever rings the door bell and also there is a button that makes a hell of a noise and echos out into the hall if you want the person to get the hell out of there i.e. an unwanted soul.

A pic of me about 2 weeks after bleaching my hair.... what is left of it anyway. I seem to be getting it everywhere else on my body, but losing it on my head! Welcome to my world, people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.