Sunday, March 26, 2006

I started therapy on my elbow and shoulder last week.

After almost 3 months of putting off the therapy, I visited the doctor and started rehab on my elbow and shoulder.

I am going 3 times a week for 2 weeks and then will be re-examined by the doctor. It was really cool as I had accupuncture for the first time in my life plus they attached electrical wires to the needles and gave me electro-therpay. I couldn't even feel the needles going in, but I tell you, the needles were popping back and forwards with the electrical current..... very cool and it felt really good.

Due to no medical coverage and no time to go to the clinic, I kept putting it off when I was in Ulsan. I originally did the injury back at the beginning of December.
Actually it was one week before I went to see Liverpool in The World Club Championships in Tokyo. Needless to say I was in agony while I was in Japan, but it was well worth it to see the Reds in action, although they didn't win. They were by far the better team in the final though.

I have a few pictures of the original injury, about 2 days after I did it. I will not go into any details of how I got the injury...... quite boring and of no use to anyone.... haha.


The first picture is of the bruising, 2 days after. There were no broken bones, but I hyperextended the ulnar nerve which runs through the hand and around the elbow and up the shoulder into the back.

This one is a picture of the back of my elbow, swollen to about 3 times its normal size. I couldn't rotate the picture, so you will just have to turn your head to look at it. Sorry!

6 comments:

Pallav said...

hey man just chanced upon your blog, its a very interesting read and i ve jotted down the url.
hope your elbow gets fine
i'll comment more later!
ciao

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.