Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day.... Top of the mornin' to yer... and the rest of the afternoon.



I wish all of you a Happy St.Patrick's Day! I hope that you get in the festive spirit by wearing or having something green on your person today!

I couldn't find anything green, so I had to settle for a dark green pair of pants that I am wearing at school.

The history about St. Paddy's day; as it is commonly referred to in Ireland, is quite funny as it is quite religious in nature and started by what was orginally a Pagan Irishman......

Anyone that is interested in a small article about the history of the celebration, click on the title bar.

St. Patrick the angry Leprechaun wishes you all the best and please drink as much as you can.......... donations to the Leprechaun fund are more than welcome.

These two piss-tanks, Scott and Lyndsey whom I work with, are a good example of what real Irish drinkers need as mentors!!!!!!

But remember, don't drink in excess and don't drink and drive!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»