Saturday, April 22, 2006

I Almost Forgot An Important Anniversary Today!

Here I was typing away on my blog today and I suddenly realized that today was 8 months to the day that I quit smoking. That is right! 8 months and not even a puff.

I am very proud of myself and being the sane middle-aged man that I am, it was an important decision for me to make. I want to live healthily as long as I can and I thought long and hard about what would make me decide to quit before I finally 'got real.'

The original reason was of course my health, but the second reason was that I just wanted to stop an absolute ludicrous habit that made no sense at all.

When you think about the habit logically, it makes no sense at all. Putting smoke and nictotine and tar into your body! To do what? Give you an energy rush! You are much better to have a cup of coffee or take some caffeine pills. You will end up with the same adrenaline rush and the same feeling.




So, there you are. I am not going to preach. I have already posted a blog on smoking and gave some information about how many people smoke here in Korea.

It is 8 months and it has been very easy for me this time. I will never put another cigarette in my mouth as long as I breathe in fresh air on this wonderful planet of ours.

I hope you like the cigarette ad that I got off the internet. I got it off the following website that asked to give some recognition of its site if you reproduced any of its ads.

http://www.notobacco.org/photos/index.htm


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.