Saturday, April 15, 2006

If You Want The Best Shave Ever, Use This M3P Shaver By Gillette!



Well, Dave told me about this razor about 6 months ago. He told me that I should get one as it has a vibration mode on it. (The razor uses one AAA battery). He said that once I used it, I would never use another type of razor.

Well, I finally broke down and bought one, 3 weeks ago. I have been using the Mach 3 blades for over 4 or so years now, so I am very familiar with the products, which I have always thought were awesome.

The verdict is in on the M3P; I think it is absolutely awesome! I can go without shaving for about 2 or 3 days and it still doesn't hurt when I shave and it gives me a great smooth shave too. I have quite a heavy growth, so if it works that way for me, then it will be great for anyone with a normal style of growth!

It has a button on the handle to put it on vibration mode or you can also use it as a regular shaver. Overall I think the vibration gives it a better shave for sure!

It is a little expensive, as are the razors, but in the long run you will end up saving yourself some money, not having to buy razors as often.

Anyway, thanks Dave! You were 100 percent right. The M3P is my razor of choice now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to try it for my beard too....!!

Dave Anjema said...

I've tried it in other places too...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.