Monday, August 13, 2007

Back To The Grind...................Ouch!


The two weeks vacation is over and today it was back to reality with a big solid kick in the bollocks........haha.



It wasn't bad at all to tell you the truth. The hardest part was watching the Utd match last night and getting home at 3am and having to get up at 7am. I did it though! I still have the energy reserves to pull the odd day like today..........do you have a problem, Paul?



The classroom was so hot today. We have no air-conditioning at the school. I happen to work at a very old, old school, but most of the schools here don't have air anyway. That is the normal schools, not the private ones. The private schools or 'haegwons' as they are called here, all have air, for sure.



The weekend was eventful as always. Half the time, it is just a blurr. Watched like 4 games from the premiership. Liverpool won, which I was thrilled with and they looked really good. Looks like they have loads of potential. They seems to have much more fizz up front than last year. I hope it turns into lots of goals.



Utd drew, which I was thrilled with. Unfortunately, Rooney broke his foot "AGAIN!"



I don't care that Utd have lost him. That is actually good news for me, but it also means that England won't have him for the Euro qualifiers. The papers are saying that he will be out for about 2 months.



It begs the question again. Is there something wrong with the boots, the training etc., but whatever it is, it needs some urgent attention. This is the third time he has done this. What is going on with some of these injuries especially the metatarsal injuries!!!!!!!!!!



Dave, Rob and I went to "Hooters" in Kangnam. It was not like the Hooters in North America as compared to the size of the girls boobs.....haha. They were dressed the same way. That was about the only similarity. It was funny to see Korean men with their girlfriends there! Maybe they didn't understand that Hooters is like the bastion of chauvanism. It should say, 'Men Only!' Hahaha...........



Not much else going on. It is a holiday here on Wednesday. A statutory holiday, so everyone is off. Tomorrow is Rob's birthday, so Dave and I are going to meet up with him and have some dinner and then later some frivolities.



I have Thursday, Friday and then all next week, morning classes,from 9am to 1.35pm. Then back to normal hours, afternoon classes. I have to get up at 7am and leave the house at about 7.30 to make it to my school for about 8.30.



That is about it for now. I will hopefully have a good blog to do about Rob's birthday and will try and take my camera with me. I always forget the damn thing to tell you the truth.



Koreans are getting on my nerves, lately. They are just acting so Korean......lol.

No comments: