Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Roasting The Balls Off A Brass Monkey!

Saying that the weather is warm, would be the understatement of the year! It is so so hot right now and there seems to be no end in sight according to the forecast.

How unusual for me......pulling faces!!!!!!



It is hovering around the 30s most of the day and factor in about 100 percent humidity. You guessed it! Roast your balls off, that is for sure.....how eloquently put, don't you think?

Dave and his girlfriend, Haejin.



Add the fact that my school has no air-conditioning, I find it very hard to cool down during the day. Only when I get home and turn on the air, do I have some kind of relief.

Sara and I out one night in Bundang.



At the gym, it is the same. It is hard to get motivated when you are sweating before you even start. I ran 6kms last night and it felt like the top of my head was going to explode.

George, a friend of Dave and I's from Bundang. He lives in the same apartment building as Dave. He hails from Philadelphia, America.


Ben is still staying with me. He is staying with me until tomorrow, when he heads back to China. He is alone during the day as I am working as so is Rob. We went to Rob's house last night and had a few beers and watched, "Dumb and Dumber."

Ben at my place, playing with his laptop.




We are planning on doing something with Ben tonight, as it is his last night. He has been hanging around with some Korean girl that speaks Chinese, so he has been enjoying himself having some company with her. I am not sure if he is seeing her tonight, but even if he is, I think he will still be meeting up with Rob and I.

The gang of us back at Jinha beach in Ulsan about a month or so ago......good times!



Not much else to say at the moment, other than I am roasting and wish for the weather to cool down to a bearable temperature.



2 more days of morning classes and then back to my beloved afternoons. I love working afternoons and don't like the mornings anymore. Back to 1pm and 2pm starts, Monday to Thursday next week.....yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My cousin David is getting married this Friday in England and Mum and Dad are there at the moment. They have only gone for 7 days and will be back in Canada next week, on Monday, I think. My Dad turns 69 as soon as he gets back.......Wow!!!!!



He looks great to tell you the truth. I hope I look as good as he does when I am 69. He doesn't look his age and neither does Mum, to tell you the truth. Retirement is treating them very well indeed.

No comments: