Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

I wish my Dad a happy birthday on this his 69th!!!! He does not look that age at all and definitely does not act that age. He has tons of energy for a 69 year old and would put most 50 year olds to shame, maybe even 40 year olds.




He just came back from England with my Mum after attending my cousin's wedding. They both had a great time. We will all be going together next August to my other cousin's wedding.



Got back to the gym today after a 3 day hiatus. I ran 8kms in 42 minutes, so I was quite happy with that time. I have gone 2 nights now with no booze and am loving it. I can't believe how much better that I feel. Even on the weekend, I am going to start off drinking orange-juice and then maybe have a few beers later on, but am bound and determined to reduce the level that I drink drastically.



Liverpool play in the second leg of the qualifying round of the Champions League. We carry a 1-0 advantage into the second game, which is at Anfield. I am going to try and watch it on the computer and if not, then I will listen to it live on the liverpoolfc.tv website, which I have had a membership to for the last 3 years.

No comments: