Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Few More Pics From The Weekend Barbecue

Gareth took these pics as well as many more. He has them on his 'facebook' page. This facebook phenomenon is exactly that. Everyone is getting into it now including me. You can get in touch with people that you haven't seen for years or since high school or even elementary school, if you went to school in that country.



These are a few funny pics of me as well as one that shows me 'posing!'



Today, it is raining a little due to the intense heat. Just got back from the gym again and had a nice cup of coffee at 'Coffee Bean.' The only problem with having a cup of coffee at the name places is the price; it is about 4 dollars and fifty cents for a large. I know that Tim Horton's kicks the shite out of that price.



Someone told me that Tim Horton's just increased their prices a little. Is that true. Could someone please comment and tell me if they did or not or send me an email to let me know.



I am off tonight to meet Jason whom I met in Japan. He lives in the area and I found out today that he is off all week on vacation. He has a new teacher coming tonight also, so we might as well show him around a little......hehehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul
tim hortons increased their prices by about 2 or 3 cents I think but your dad will know better than me so I will ask him to e-mail you.Lots of good pictures on your blog and you are looking good.Take care love you always.Mum oxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hey dad
sorry I missed ya on sunday but hope your doing well, the shaved head looks good suprisingly you dont look like your part of the SS. Looks like your getting in real good shape nothin compared to my self of course, well just thought I would say hi, hope ya have a good week and I'll talk to you sunday.Love ya always,Ty oxoxoxox