Monday, January 15, 2007

3 Weeks Of Just Cruisin'............................."Job Appreciation Month!"

Well, great news today! Rebecca just came back from Canada. She is the head teacher at the Sunae campus. She is taking my first class on Friday and also today she said that she was taking one of my regular classes, which ended up being my Mon, Wed and Friday class. That means that now on Friday, I only have one class, which also means that I don't have to be at the school on Fridays until 6.10pm and finish at 8.05pm and also have half the preparation work that I had before!!!!!!!





That also means that I can leave every Mon, Wed and Friday now at 8.05pm.... sweet!!!!!! The main reason is that I had more classes than the other teachers and also Rebecca needs a few classes as her schedule is very light. Also, Joe, a new teacher, came to our campus, so right now we have more teachers than classes. That will all change once Jason and I leave the same day, which is February 2nd. They will have to absorb our classes and then they will all have a full schedule again.




But, needless to say, I am going to enjoy the next 3 weeks, with 3 days a week working from 3pm to 8.05 and then Fridays just working 1 hour and 15mins. That is good in my books and a longtime coming. I am going to call it "Appreciation January."

No comments: