Monday, January 08, 2007

Laryngitis Comes Back Again!!!

Just when you think that things are back to normal.... bham bham...... That is what happened this morning when I woke up.


I got up for my morning class at 11am and felt like a total bag of shite. My throat was sore and I had a really bad headache..... I guess drinking last night had a little to do with the headache. Anyway, I was shaking and when I went to school had the chills. I had to wear my coat while I was teaching the class because I felt so cold.


I got through the class and then decided that I needed to go see the doctor and take the day off. I went to the doctor and after his checkup, he told me I had laryngitis again and also chronic sinutisis. His exact words in his 'Konglish,' were, "You are abusing your voice due to your lectures!"


I guess what he meant was that because of my classes, I am always using my vocal chords or in other words my larynx. So he prescribed 5 days medecine and some syrup from the pharmacy. That kinds of sucks though as I can't drink now, even on my birthday, which is on Thursday. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do. I want to make sure that I am healthy when I go back to Canada and I am on my vacation. So 5 days will be well worth it.


I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but guys will carry their girls purses when they are walking with them. I thought before it was so that the girls could hold their hand or if the girl had something else in their hand. Well, it is rife everywhere and it is totally not cool. Some guy carrying his girlfriend's purse and there she is just strolling along with nothing in her hands. Hey, I am all for chivalry, but that is taking it too far..... come on!!!!!!




I will be back to work tomorrow, no worries about that. I feel okay, but today I was just so tired and I think the 'whatever' I had, was not helping it. I am taking my medication already and the throat has already settled down a little. I have a bit more energy too.


I went to the gym, but didn't run. I just did some chest, back and arms. It was a fairly good workout and I think it did me some good. Not much else going on here, just waiting to see when my flight is booked; the date and not-what.


Korean girls are so vain...my god.... every second, they are either looking in the mirror or on their phones taking pictures of themselves. If they were chocolate, they would eat themselves..... so annoying at times. The thing about them is that they dress really sexy and hot, but have no sexuality about them at all!!!! Seriously, they don't ooze sexiness. If anything, they ooze dorkism.... they way they walk and the way they act like big babies when they talk. Just wanted to get that off my chest.




Overall, the Korean girls are great, but they do get on your nerves sometimes. Tons of make-up too.... loads of foundation.... need a chisel to scrape it off most of them..... haha. I am just ranting now, but in fun of course.



No comments: