Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Live, Love And Inspire! 43 Years Of Wisdom Comin' Right At Yer!



Well, it sure has been a memorable 43 years. I think that I have done a lot in my years on this earth.... I still have 2 days before I close the chapter on my 42nd year! I still have so much to do on this earth before I die........ambitions keep you young forever!!!!!

It seems that people that you talk to all the time have this regret and that regret. It was that way for me for a very long time, but I am happy to say that I don't regret a single thing in my life anymore.




My parents have been a source of great help over the years and have tried to embed into me the 'no brainer' point of regretting anything. To regret something is to regret that you lived, at least that is what I think. Sure, you can admit that you made mistakes and wrong choices, but try not to ever regret what happened in your life. That happened because it made this happen- and on and on and on.

As I approach my 43rd year, I must say that this is the most comfort I have felt in a long long time within my inner-self. I don't need a woman anymore, the way that I thought I did. I don't need to be always second guessing myself about everything. As Dad always told me, "You have to learn to be comfortable in your own skin!"

That sure is awesome advice, but so difficult for people to put into action. Well, I have done it and I am going to approach the rest of my life with the same healthy attitude that I have now. Live, love, inspire and be the person that you have always aspired to be.

I know that I have a big heart and I will protect my family and friends in all areas of my life. I will wear my heart on my sleeve and give my time to whomever, whenever I can. My motto is simple. "Live every day like it is your last!" Don't take that literally, but try to live that way so that you smell those wonderful smells, feel that wonderful air and enjoy this wonderful life.

Life has its ups and downs and to use a line from an Amanda Marshall song, "Everybody's got a story that'll break your heart." Carry on living and carry on trying to spread love and friendship to whomever you meet. Don't let the last jerk or bad tempered person, stop you from holding out that hand of friendship to the next person. Don't play with people's feelings, but don't let them play with yours.




These are all old sayings that ring so true as you get older. I think there is so much truth in them because these sayings rooted from real people's lives. I don't want to lecture here, but want you all to know that happiness is a choice. It doesn't just happen!!!!

I will be thinking of all my family and friends on Thursday, January 11th. 2007, as I am in South Korea doing what I love to do the most; teach! I have made friends all over the world now and I intend to keep making more and to keep in touch with every single one of them as much as I possibly can. Give your time, again and again and again and again and again.

No comments: