Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today Is Hump Day.

Today, I said goodbye to my first class. It was really nice and I bought pizza for the whole class. Only costs 10 dollars for two medium size pizzas. I am doing that for another 4 classes too!!!!!!!

I was not sad at all and neither were they. I think they are well used to teachers coming and going and changing all the time. I got a present off one of the girls, Angela, which was a surprise.

The thing that is bothering me at the moment about Avalon is how fucken cheap they are. They skrimp and save in the stupidest of places, but throw away money in the most ridiculous of places. I don't want to go on and on about it as I feel that my last week should be one of calm and excitement....... so fuck the negativity..... if possible.

I am going to Dublin's tonight. It is open-microphone night and there should be a good crowd of people that I know are coming to say goodbye to me. Not a big bunch, but at least a dozen or so anyway. I invited the teachers at my school, but Avalon are taking us for a pork dinner and drinks on Friday night, so all of them will be there then.

Should be a good night tonight though. I have to wake up early in the morning to move my stuff over to Jeremy's apartment. Just a couple of suitcases, a garment back, a big gym bag, my computer tower and vacuum cleaner and a box of odds and ends. Oh, I am getting too excited now!!!!!!!!

No comments: