Thursday, January 11, 2007

43 Today, He's 43 Today, Hi-Ho-The Dairy-O, He's 43 Today!

Yes, that is right. I am 43 today and for the first time in a long long time, I am happy to have my birthday. It is true that you can 'teach and old dog new tricks!'

The plan for tonight has been orchestrated by a girl called Sara. She hails from Manchester and I met her and another girl, Sharon, at Dublin's about 1 month ago. Sharon is white and speaks with a Trinidad accent, as she was born there. They are both nice girls and I have a good time hanging out with them.


They have nicknamed me, "Sir-Talk-A-Lot." I wonder why?.......... haha.

Anyway, Sarah has a roomate, Catroina who is Irish and they have a massive apartment in Bundang. I went there on Christmas Eve with Dave and Aaron and there were other people there as well. Another fella, Tom who is from Wales, is going to be there tonight too.


Tom runs the 'open mic' night on Wednesdays at Dublin's. He plays guitar and is quite good. Anyone that plays can just go up on stage and play whatever they want. Tom is a good bloke and is dead down to earth, just like Sara and Sharon and Catroina.


I have bought a bottle of vodka and two bottles of orange juice for the festivities. Sara, once she knew that it was my birthday, asked me to come around and have a few drinks. She unfortunatley broke her arm last weekend on a skiing trip. She didn't even make it out of the chalet, she broke it dancing inside the place!!!!


She can't really get out and about, so this was a perfect way to drop around and have a few drinks. I am looking forward to it and it will be nice to hangout with some nice people on my birthday.


Dave will show up about 10.30 or so, but I am going there right after school, at 9.20pm. Should be a good night had by all. I am sure we will have some good laughs and listen to some good music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday la.
All the best
stu

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Paul,
may all your dreams and wishes come true, Remember the world is your oyster!!Like you say "live every day as if it were your last", have fun!~ Cherish every moment...Take it all in...Laugh , Love,Live,and of course sing!
take care
Jayne.