Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Few More Pics Of My Students

Surprisingly enough, I didn't put any blogs on this weekend. Just kind of busy and burnt out from working and going to the gym. Not in a negative way, just didn't want to sit in front of a computer and type something over the weekend.



I am back in work mode again after a very good weekend. I moved some of my stuff over to the place that I will be moving in on May 31st. The lady is still there, but she was nice enough to let me drop some stuff off. She cleared out one of the wardrobes that I have bought of her. There are 3 big arse ones in all and I put my suitcases in one of them.




She is having an open house this weekend as it will be here last weekend in Korea. I will drop another suitcase and some bags off on Sunday again. I also need to talk to a friend of hers about the internet at the house as it is in her friends name and I would like to just transfer everything over so there is no 'down' time, as such.




The weather here is really nice. Very springlike weather. Sometimes a little cool at night and sometimes very warm during the day. I can feel the humidity sometimes, which for anyone that doesn't know about Korea, is so so thick in the summer. You can add 10-15 degrees onto the heat in the summer with the humidity.




My school has no a/c, so we will see how that goes. My Korean teacher has already asked the principal to think about buying two of them. One for each room that the foreigners teach in. i.e. Isaiah and I.




I hope you like some of the pics of my students. I am starting to really like teaching them and they are actually improving quite a bit. Except for my last class, who can't even read simple English, but are supposed to be advanced. I need to do some reading with them and make sure they can read what I write on the board.




2 days to go to the big show. Liverpool vs AC Milan. I am getting quite excited and am looking forward to going to Hollywoods and watching it live with friends. It starts at 3.15am our time, here in Korea. We have a holiday the same day, so it has turned out just perfect.




I am off to school now and then to the gym again later on. I am down to 210 lbs or 95 kilos. My waist is actually starting to show now......haha. I am still highly motivated and getting thinner is actually making me want to exercise more and more. I am weight training a little more now, but don't want to get back into doing an hour or more of it. I think 30 minutes and targeting the main body parts, is my aim. Not too heavy, but not too light. I also need to stretch my elbow too, which is sometimes a little 'pins and needles' feely. It doesn't give me pain anymore, but it is still a little tight sometimes.

No comments: