Friday, May 04, 2007

A Memorable Week!

First of all, Liverpool winning the Champions League semi-final was the start of a great week. The game itself was awesome. I was shitting myself watching it. Thought we had won it when Kuyt scored in extra-time, but the goal was given as offside....complete bullshit if you consider the officials have been told to give the attacker the benefit of the doubt to make the game more exciting and in favour of the forwards. Anyway, we did it on penalties again.


Morinho was an arse-wipe as usual, saying that Chelsea played better and that we were not trying to score. The man has no class, he is an arrogant piece of shite, that is what he is. He even bad mouthed Ronaldo, saying he has no class as he grew up in a poor neighbourhood and atmosphere. You are a class act, Morinho!!!!!


Then the next thing that happened, was even more invigorating. I got an email from my Mum and Dad and they told me that my son, Tyler, had dropped by the house to see them!!!! I was hoping that this would happen for so long. It did and I can't be more pleased. With all the history of the divorce and the bullshit attached to it, I was hoping that Tyler would find his way and seek out his grandparents to have a relationship with them. Well, it happened and like I said, I am over the moon. I feel great for myself, for Tyler and of course for my Mum and Dad. He is the oldest grandchild and hopefully he is back on track to have a great relationship with them in the future. He said that he was going to visit the next week and Mum and Dad told him to bring his girlfriend too. I am sure if she meets them, she will like them very much. They are very charming anyway and if somebody doesn't like them, they must be off their rockers!!!!


I couldn't ask for better parents and I mean that as my moral and ethical guides in my life. Whenever I think about doing anything, I always fall back to what they taught me growing up. They are the real deal when it comes to honesty, integrity and true human beings. They are my family and I am so proud to say that.


This week has been terrific on all fronts. I started my job on Monday and it went quite well. The levels of the students are very low, so I have my work cut-out to get them up to snuff. Some of them don't even know the alphabet!!!! I don't mind though, they are all so cute!!!!


I went to immigration to get my 'alien registration card.' Believe it or not, that is what it is called.....haha. I got sent to the wrong place first, then had to go to another place and when I got there, I didn't have the business number of the school plus something else. I had to phone my boss and get all that stuff of him. I was a bit angry to say the least and let him know so. He was cool and apologized and said that the English teacher at the school, should have given me all that stuff. Her name is Elley and she is Korean and a bit thick to say the least.


She was talking on her cell phone in my class while I was teaching. She also was in my class making up sheets and stuff, which I am going to put a stop too if she pulls it again next week. I told her already that I need my desk to get things organized for each class. She is nice enough, just thick as shit, like I said........lol.
Soldiers momento:


I am off to meet Dave tonight in Bundang and will meet up with Sara and the gang again. Sara has a friend visiting from jolly old England, so it should be fun meeting him and seeing what he thinks of Korea.


Things are getting close now. I move into my own place, June 1st. Can't wait to have my own place and decorate it the way that I want it. It will be nice to know that I am staying there for at least 3 years and that it is mine, all mine, all mine, oh yeah!!!


So, Liverpool vs A.C. Milan for the second time in the Champions League Final on May 23rd. Should be a memorable match and I can tell you one thing, we will not be caught like we were in the first half like in Istanbul. One thing about Benitez is that he makes sure the players don't make the same mistakes twice.


We have a holiday here in Korea the next day, so I am hoping that Hollywood's will be showing the game and I can hang out with a bunch of Scousers and Liverpool fans........would be awesome.

No comments: