Monday, May 14, 2007

From A Whisper To A Scream

The girl that I mentioned in my last blog is now history........haha. It happened as quick as that.

I called her tonight and just wasn't easy and I got a bad vibe. She came across as very cocky and arrogant and I hate that shit in anyone. I asked her if she wanted to have lunch tomorrow and she was very evasive and kept talking about how many guy friends she had........... forget that right of the mark.

Anyway, I am not the slightest bit disappointed. I sent her a text message and told that I might have seemed a little desperate as I was being so nice to her!!!!!

No bad blood or anything, just a gut feeling, which nowadays I am right in tune with. Number erased from the telephone............. next!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plenty more mulgogi in the sea la'. Chin up, its the final soon!

stu

Dave Anjema said...

Stu's right!! it's gonna be a great final!! 8 days to go..I'm gonna head over there around 8pm wednesday night..get started early

Anonymous said...

ah the joys of dating in Korea. Could be she just wanted a bit of a roll in the hay with a white guy, and thought you have wanted more (of course you never know exactly what they are thinking because they won't tell you)

like others said, plenty more out there. Took me a while to realise some girls just want a bit of fun too, and you can scare them off pretty easily if you seem serious about them