Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Off To Watch The Match!

Dave and I are off to watch the match at Hollywood's. First we will grab a quick bite to eat and then head off to watch the match, which doesn't start until 3.45am our time, here in Korea.

I am dead excited about it and a little nervous. Everyone is going on gangbusters about Liverpool being the underdogs and even Bellamy said it right yesterday in the an interview from last week, "AC Milan will not get the space that Man Utd gave them in their games against us. That is for sure!"

I hope we win it in regular time and I hope that it is a very entertaining, exciting game with Liverpool scoring a couple and hopefully, winning it convincingly. I don't think my heart could take penalties again, so let's do it normally.


There should be a good crowd at the bar tonight as tomorrow/ today is a holiday here in Korea. It is Buddah's birthday. How old does the old, fat bald guy turn today, anyway?

Richie and Nick and Matt and Winston and Dave and I will be the regulars that always show up at the matches plus drunken Simon who is always two sheets to the wind.

I met a fella, Simon, an Irish lad who said he will be there too. I may go and watch his team play football on Sunday and he said he could sign me up, but wasn't guaranteeing me a spot to start every week. That would suit me fine. Just want to start playing again and kicking that little round ball around the pitch.

Off I go. I hope that I have great news to put on my blog tomorrow. If not, then at least we got to the 'big show' and hopefully put up a great effort.

"We love you Liverpool, we do, we love you Liverpool, we do,
We love you Liverpool, we do, oh, Liverpool we love you...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tough match. did you think they should have brought crouch on earlier? it was obvious after 45 it was going to be very tough to penetrate that moon shaped defense. bringing crouch in would have at least made them realign defensively.

mike

Dave Anjema said...

well...we talked about it and analyzed the game to pieces already so I'm just gonna say that they beat Barcelona and Chelsea to get there!! no other team can say that! they have to aim for the league title now. have a good Friday dude!